Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I have read an article onhow to improve our personal productivity.I found that the tips given are simple and easy to be done. Maybe it can help us to improve ourselves.
Personal productivity: Nine helpful yet realistic tips
1. Follow the “one-minute rule.”
2. Observe the “evening tidy-up.”
3. Do a daily errand, or a bi-weekly errand afternoon.
4. Buy necessary supplies and keep them in order.
5. Ask yourself, “Why do I need this?” before you keep anything.
6. If there’s something you don’t want to do, prepare all the necessary preliminary steps the night before, and make yourself do it first thing in the morning.
7. Be diligent about “unsubscribing.”
8. Keep a daily scratch pad.
9. Remember my 8th commmandment and “Identify the problem.”